This coin was recovered from the Concepcion Shipwreck, one of the most significant Spanish wrecks of all time, losing over 100 tons of Silver and Gold. William Phipps first found it in 1687, bringing in tons of treasure for his English backers.
- Silver 8 Reales shield type cob. 24.55 grams.
- Struck at the Mexico Mint.
- Comes with its original certificate of authenticity that guarantees this as a genuine recovery coin from the Concepcion and tells the story of the coin and wreck.
- Obverse: Shield in center, assayer mark visible on left.
- Reverse: Cross with rounded tips.
Protect and display your treasure coin from fingerprints by adding these to your order.
Add this historic 8 Reales to your cart today!
Protect and display your treasure coin from fingerprints by adding theseto your order.Add this historic 8 Reales to your cart today!