Spoofing your Android or iPhone location can prove difficult since smartphones lack an in-built “Spoof GPS Location” option or setting for privacy-oriented individuals. A location mimicking app is required to spoof or fake your device’s location – one of the many turnarounds that exist in this regard.
Changing GPS Location without Jailbreak
If you’re looking to change GPS location on smartphones, you’ll have learned about changing GPS location without jailbreak after reading this short guide.
So, let’s get the party started.
What do you need to know before you try to spoof a GPS location?
You can create a fake GPS location for a variety of reasons, including fun.
- Perhaps you want to use an alternate location so that a dating app can be tricked into thinking you’re a hundred miles away, which is excellent if you’re moving and want to get a head start on the dating scene.
- Spoofing your location could also be useful when playing a location-based game such as Orna. You could use your phone to mislead the game into thinking you’re somewhere you are not, thus gaining an advantage in the game.
- You can also utilize your fake GPS location to deceive your family or friends, hide and your true location from apps that require it.
There are several issues with GPS spoofing that you must be aware of, before proceeding. Before you begin, bear in mind that faking your location isn’t always practical. Furthermore, because GPS spoofing isn’t a built-in feature, it’s not very simple to operate.
Faking GPS Location on iPhone
Tenorshare iAnyGo is one of the best iOS location changers since it not only allows you to modify your location and imitate GPS movement, but it also offers several other useful functions.
Here are some key iAnyGo features:
- You can change your GPS location without jailbreaking your phone
- Simulate GPS movements easily and at your own pace
- You can control the direction of travel in a variety of different ways with a GPS joystick.
- All major location-based apps are compatible, including Pokemon Go, WhatsApp, Google Maps, and others.
- iOS 15 and iPhone 13/13 Mini/13 Pro Max are supported.
Follow these steps:
Step 1: Launch the tool, then select the ‘Change Location’ setting as the default.
Step 2: Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to your computer, then unlock it. To get started, press the “Enter” key.
Step 3: Enter the address/GPS position you want to teleport to, such as London City, into the search field, and afterward select “Start to Modify“.
How to fake your GPS location on your Android Phone
Android app named “Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free” can be installed conveniently on your smartphone and used to spoof GPS locations.
Follow these steps:
Step 1: First, search for the “Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free” app in the Google Play Store.
Step 2: If you haven’t already, enable Developer settings on your smartphone. To open your settings screen, pull down the notifications shade and tap the gear icon.
Step 3: Now that you’re in the Developer options menu, ensure the toggle at the top of the list is turned on. After that, check for the option to select a fake location app.
Step 4: Place your pin in a convenient location.
With Tenorshare iAnyGo, spoofing your location is as simple as clicking a button. It will, among other things, hide your location, prevent it from being tracked, and work seamlessly with geo-blocked applications. You may even use it for fun purposes, such as playing pranks on family and friends.
While we wouldn’t recommend faking your location all the time, it’s indeed a handy tool to have in your app tray if you need to get around a content block or add a fake Geofilter to your Snapchat photographs.
Finally, unless you’re ready to spend much money on a VPN service on iPhone or a GFaker GPS device, faking your iPhone’s GPS position is not that much of a difficult task.